On 16th September EFRAG and the Norwegian Accounting Standards Board (NRS) held a joint outreach event on the exposure draft Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Information about the event:
Supporting documents and background information:
- IASB’s Exposure Draft on the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- EFRAG page showing planed outreach events at different locations
- EFRAG project page on the Conceptual Framework project
- EFRAG draft comment letter on the Exposure Draft
- NRS’ comment letter to the 2013 Discussion Paper on the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
The objective of this joint outreach event, which is part of a series of EFRAG outreach events, was to debate the proposals in the IASB
Exposure Draft and obtain the views of constituents. The feedback will be used by EFRAG and the Norwegian Accounting Standards Board
(NRS) for the purpose of finalising their respective comments on the Exposure Draft.
Following a brief introduction and explanation of the key issues, there was an open debate from the floor. 32 persons participated.